We humbly ask for your help in fulfilling our mission to promote health, dignity and quality of life throughout the journey of aging. With your financial support, the Friendship Centers can continue to help over 15,000 older adults a year discover A [NEW] Way to Age in Sarasota, Lee, Charlotte, DeSoto and Collier Counties.
Your donation will help seniors:
- Benefit from eating nutritious meals at home and in community settings
- Receive life-saving quality medical care, despite having little or no health insurance
- Age safely in place with social services, such as in-home personal care and friendly visits
- Receive compassionate care for a dementia diagnosis, while their families access resources and support
- Learn how to avoid dangerous falls – a leading cause of death as we age
- Enjoy welcoming places to take classes, embrace technology, dance, get fit, and socialize with friends
Won’t you be there for older adults and their families who continue to face significant challenges in their lives?
We invite you to make a contribution to help older adults, please donate HERE!